Saturday 21 October 2017

8 horrifying stories of people who walked in on their S/O cheating




1. She went back to a party to retrieve something she 'forgot'

"My ex-GF from forever ago worked at a record store. One of her co-workers was having a party and invited us. So we're hanging out and it's getting late so the GF and I are getting ready to leave. We drove separately that day, so we said our goodbyes and she says she 'forgot' something inside and was going to run in and grab it, and she'd see me later or tomorrow or whatever.
"Of course I'm immediately suspicious, so I leave for maybe 20 minutes, and when I come back, her car is still there. I go back inside, and one guy gives me a 'sorry, bro' kinda look and motions towards the back of the house. I peek into her coworker's bedroom, and he's on top of my girl straight gettin' after it. I just quietly walked back out, gave the other dude a 'thanks' kinda nod or whatever, and left. Ignored all her calls the next day, etc. Eventually she found out that I came back to the party that night and caught her." 

2. He went out on my birthday and brought back a 'surprise'

"It was my 20th birthday and I told my boyfriend I just wanted to have a video game night and drink a little bit. Fast forward to later that night, his friends keep asking him to come see their band play at the bar. Being such a cool GF I said to go ahead, but not to leave me there all night. I asked him to bring Taco Bell home. He [was] really happy and promised to be back in a couple hours. Hours and hours pass and I've texted and called but nothing. So I give up and decide to lay down in his bed and pass out.
"I get woken up by giggles in the living room and I go check to see what's going on. There he is going down on some random [woman from] the bar. They both froze and I could feel the tears rolling down my face. He says, 'Oh shit I forgot your Taco Bell.' I grabbed his keys off the table and some cash and left. Cried myself to sleep in his car." 

3. He was sucking the toes of a girl he was 'just friends' with

"I walked in on my boyfriend and this stripper girl he was 'just friends' with. He was screwing her and sucking on her toes. It was awful. He saw me but the girl didn't, so I just closed the door. He ran after me outside, naked, penis flopping around and all. I screamed at the top of my lungs, then just started laughing out of nowhere. Just walked home in the rain, laughing at the nasty toe sucking I just witnessed." 

4. My so-called best friend 'hate-fucked' my boyfriend

"I had been dating a guy for over a year that I thought I was going to marry and have children with, blah, blah, blah. But my best friend 'hated' him. At least that is what she told me. We were over at his house for a New Year's Party, got drunk and I passed out in his bed. Woke up, realized he wasn't in the room with me so I went to check on him to make sure he was ok. Walked into the living room to find her on top of him on the couch. I yelled, 'What the fuck?!' My best friend at the time tried to roll over on the sofa and pretend she was asleep. I told them I was out of there and that my best friend could fucking walk home, since I was the one who drove to his house. Got my shit together and left. Broke up with him and broke up with my best friend." 

5. She slept with someone else in the next room

"It was a weeknight. I woke up a few hours early (4am-ish) to play a few video games before work. My wife (of six months) is not in bed with me. I call her phone, and hear it ringing in the guest room. I peek inside, and saw her in the throws with one of her male friends that I had met the previous night. They did not see me, so I closed the door. I went out to the garage, and returned with a claw hammer.
"I sat against the door for almost an hour, deciding what to do with my life. After that, I kicked in the door, gave them both a stare that I can only hope froze their blood, then walked out and drove to work. I left her that night, and I kept her hammer. She begged me to stay with her. It was winter, and I did have to live in my car for almost a month, but it was still the best decision I ever made." 

6. She banged her 'cool new boss'

"Was dating this ridiculously hot girl in college that I knew was out of my league but we still were together for over a year and I was in puppy love. She got a job at the campus liquor store and I immediately start hearing stories about her 'cool new boss' who [was] obviously trying to fuck her from day one."Fast forward a few months and she decides we should sleep at our own apartments so she can 'get better rest'. The next morning I'm driving to work at 7am and swing by her place to drop off a note and her boss's car is parked in the driveway. Like an idiot I go inside and immediately hear them fucking. I run upstairs but her door is locked. I bang on the door and all goes quiet, she even whispers 'Shhhh, just wait until he leaves'. I yell, 'She's your fucking problem now' at the door and walk out. We never spoke again." 

7. She slept with someone else while I was at the hospital

"My girlfriend at the time went with me to the hospital one day so I could visit one of my really good friends who just underwent surgery. She left the room to take a phone call and told me she had to go and take care of something. I stayed for about another hour. I leave and go home (we lived together) and when I walked in the front door, there was some guy on top of her on the couch, just going at it. I slammed the door, called them out and tried to grab the guy but he was able to get away from me. My girlfriend tried to explain everything but I didn't listen to any of that shit and left.
"Flash forward to a couple years later, she comes crying to me telling me she made a huge mistake because the guy she cheated on me with (and apparently at least five others while with him) was an asshole. So I looked her straight in the eyes, had a firm stance, a smile on my face and said, 'Do I know you? I don't recognize you.'" 

8. "Oops, busted."

"My fianceƩ dragged me to a jewellery store to pick out possible wedding rings [and then] she took off for her place later that night because she had to work brunch the next day. (She lived a little over an hour away). I took the next day off of work and decided to surprise her by showing up at her place at about 8.30 in the morning.
"I walked in on my fiancee laying naked, spread eagle, on the bed. She was masturbating enthusiastically while a 56-year-old dude was arched over her fucking her face. Evidently she had brought him home from the bar the night before, she was 26 at the time. When I said, 'What the fuck's going on here?' her response was, 'Oops, busted. (Long pause) How long have you been standing there?'
 Article by  culled from COSMOPOLITAN

No comments: