Friday, 7 April 2017
Sunday, 2 April 2017
Do you think you’ve met the perfect man? if he really makes you feel unique, loved and appreciated for who you are and you want to spend the rest of your life with him, well maybe it’s time for you to act and make him fall head-over-heels for you. He only knows that you look great. So what will make him realize that you really are the girl he's been waiting his whole life for, and make him want to give up his heart? Like it or not, dating is a game. Play your cards right and he will fall head-over-heels. Why do men desire, respect and pursue some women—and not others? What is the magic allure that causes a man to prefer a woman over another, fall in love and seriously consider marriage? If you really know all there is to know about the man of your dreams and you are absolutely sure you want to spend every waking moment with him, here are 16 personality traits that will make just about any guy fall head over heels for you.
Men truly are visual creatures and they are drawn to a woman's polished appearance and femininity. The primary visual factors that get a man’s attention are your eyes, what you’re wearing, how your hair looks, your boots, your perfume, your legs and depending on his taste, your body shape. Whichever you are well endowed with take advantage of them. After that, men are looking for more vital and enduring traits.
You're not the type of woman that gets all dreamy-eyed just because an attractive guy has decided to talk to you. Of course, in any good relationship both partners have to choose each other, and for the right reasons. Don’t play games like intentionally pretend that you aren't interested while your heart is actually fluttering. If you're interested and think he's attractive, let it automatically show through your body language. Eye contact and a smile are powerful flirting tools that get a man’s initial attention. You'll be smiling, laughing at his jokes, your eyes will light up, and he'll notice that. Just be who you actually are — a woman who finds him attractive on the surface, but who needs to find out what's underneath to be convinced that he's the right guy for you. A quick glance, a soft smile and a slow look away lets a man know you're interested. Look at this as a chance to find out if he really is a guy that you want to get to know better. That's just not much to go on. So, approach the situation as exactly with caution. He's superficially attractive, but he's going to have to prove to you that he's worth have you before after all, you just met him. He'll notice that you're clearly not desperate. Men love this because they truly want to win you over; they're biologically wired for the chase, so let him chase you.
Show Interest in Knowing Him
How could you possibly know anything more about him than how he looks, walks and smiles? One of the keys in knowing your partner is by asking a few questions about him — where he grew up, how many siblings he has, any pets? Not to the point of it sounding like an interview, and certainly not questions that are inappropriately personal, but generally you're showing him that you're interested in getting to know him better. This makes him realize that once you're in a relationship together it won't just be all about you. If you study your partner and learn about him, his personality, likes and dislikes, you will be able to easily do things he will really appreciate.
Don’t be Desperate
Try to control your impulses and do not overwhelm him by always showing him how much you love him. I know this may sound a bit counterproductive, but by giving your loved one his space, you can show him you love him just the way he is. Don’t smother him. I’m sure that by now he must be aware of how special he is to you and he must know how much he means to you, so just give him some time to make up his mind. Don’t pressure him.
Don’t be Needy
One of the most important and simple ways to make him fall head-over-heels for you is by making sure you show him you’re an independent woman who can always take good care of herself. You mustn't sound too needy. Nobody likes to be with someone who’s not able to take care of herself and who’s constantly whining and complaining about everything. You should first prove to him that you are strong enough to always take care of yourself.
In the beginning men just want to have a good time and they are turned off if you're too serious. Men really do want to make an emotional connection with a woman. A light-hearted attitude is an indicator that you will be easy to get along—even when the relationship gets serious. Authentic means you share your true thoughts, you truly listen to what he is saying, and you’re not afraid to show your vulnerable side and share your flaws. If you are authentic, he is more apt to relax and show you his true self, which makes him to want to spend more time with you. A woman who is authentic is in her best self and your best self will bring out the best in a man.
Say I’m Sorry
I know that sometimes it can be hard for you to admit you did something wrong and apologize. If you really want him to love you unreservedly, then you must make some effort in order for your relationship to work. Learn to admit your mistakes and say I’m sorry. Don’t let your pride get in the way. Your man will appreciate your honesty; will fall head-over-heels for you and he will also see what a great catch you are.
You should be confident of yourself but not arrogant. You've to possess that kind of quiet confidence that allows you to feel comfortable in almost any situation because you feel good about yourself and your capabilities. When you're confident, your body language shows it in the way you make eye contact, the way you carry yourself, and your easy smile. Men can't help but be attracted to a woman who's just so sure of herself.
Tolerate His Flaws
You must be aware of both his qualities and his flaws before you decide to take this big step. You need to show him that you love him for who he is; that you are aware of both his qualities and his flaws. Just try to embrace his shortcomings and don’t try to change him or transform him into someone you want. You want to be loved for who you are and so does he. Just accept him the way he is and try to see the good side of his imperfections.
It's not only about looking sexy, it's about feeling sexy. It's not about what you're wearing on the outside; low cut dress and stiletto heels kind of sexy but the kind of sensual, self-assured, and being comfortable in your own skin. When you feel sexy, it will automatically show through your body language, the way you move, and the way you smile. When you feel sexy, you'll be sexy.
I’m sure your man already knows what a great catch you are, but if you want to make him fall head-over-heels for you, then you should try to show him he is the one by surprising him every single day. You don’t need to go over the top, you can show him your love and appreciation by making him little but meaningful surprises such as gifts, cook his favorite meal, etc.
Withholding Early Sex
However, even with the nice guys, it's your job to discourage a man when he is moving too fast sexually. It’s the allure of sex that inflames some men’s desire to pursue a woman. Saying “no” to sex in the early stages of dating is not a manipulative ploy, because when a woman caves in for sex too soon, she appears too cheap. You need time to develop feelings and trust for the man. He may lose interest and respect for you and his motivation for the chase.
Thank Him For Little Things
One of the easiest ways to make your man fall head-over-heels with you is by thanking him for every little thing that he does. Express your gratitude for the smallest things. He will feel appreciated and loved and you will also help increase his self-esteem. He will realize that he feels amazing spending every little moment with you and he will definitely take the big step forward into showering love on you.
Be a Mystery
A woman who doesn't immediately reveal the intimate details of her life intrigues men. Women who divulge their hurtful past and personal problems on the first date will dilute their attractiveness and allure. A tinge of mystique can challenge a man prowess, making him to want to know you better. But don’t be evasive, scheming or play jealous mind games because then he won't trust you and pull away.
Don’t Be Clinger
You have your own life. You are busy, successful and self-reliant. You love your life. You enjoy your career. You have your own interests and hobbies. It's as simple as mentioning a project that you're working on, talking about an interesting course that you're taking for fun, or a weekend getaway you have planned with your girlfriends. You have solid relationships with your family and friends, and you’re socially active. Men want to know that once the two of you start dating you won't be looking for them to be your sole source of a social life and happiness in general. By casually letting him know that you have other interests and that you like to spend time with your friends, he'll feel good knowing that you'll be alright without him when he needs his alone time. He will really appreciate the fact that you understand him and that you’re not trying to change him. Nobody wants the clinger — the girl who has no social life of her own except for going out with her girlfriends looking for men. Most men highly value their alone time, and they need to know that they won't lose all of it if they're in a relationship with you. You don’t need a man to complete you, but you would welcome and enjoy the right man into your life. Just like you need to spend some time with your girlfriends, he also feels the need to relax with the guys, play some video games or drink a couple of beers.
Be a Happy Person
Women who are happy, exuberant, enthusiastic, and have a great attitude towards life are very attractive to men. It's like there's a light that shines from your eyes and your smile, and surrounds you in its halo of beauty. It depicts a mix of confidence, physical and emotional health, self-esteem, and loving your life. Men can't help but pick up on this vibration and get drawn in by it, and he'll be so intrigued by this vibrant gem that he's found that he won't be able to tear himself away. If you're not happy person right now, then it may be time to take a break from the search and work on improving your happiness, confidence levels, and self-esteem. The best way to start feeling good about yourself and your life simply involves doing things that you love, being healthy –physically and emotionally stable, and getting some accomplishments under your belt, even if they're relatively simple ones. If you can focus on being true to yourself, following your own interests without trying to be something different than what you are, then everything else will fall into place. Once you stop trying to go against your own true nature, you'll discover your own sense of self-worth, you'll feel more confident and happy, you'll be more excited about life, you'll be more loving, and you'll start to attract the same into your life. You'll be nothing less than irresistible to men.
Anthony Modungwo's article culled from Hubpages
Monday, 20 March 2017
1. Forgive yourself.
2. Know what you want.
3. Know why you want it.
4. Focus on positive feelings.
5. Let go.
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Looking back on heartbreaks, I find myself wondering, "is there a way to turn this pain into something beautiful?" I think it's human nature to search for meaning in heartache. But that doesn't make it any less worthwhile. In fact, it's the only thing that allows us to heal from these wounds and move on. So, here are the most powerful lessons I've learned from heartbreak:
1. Don't start a relationship as an escape from loneliness. It will only result in deeper loneliness.Finding connection is one of our primal human emotional needs. We crave the sense that we know someone else intimately, and that they intimately know us. For a long time, I didn't know the difference between loneliness and solitude. But now I've recognized that solitude is something we choose whereas loneliness is something we don't. I would start relationships in order to escape loneliness, but now I've learned to cherish my solitude.
2. If you don't trust someone completely, love is impossible.Having major trust issues has made it difficult for me to open up in new relationships. I've always expected betrayal and kept my heart closed. But I know now that if we don't take the risk of trusting someone else, we'll never feel the true joy of intimate, full-hearted love.
3. Your relationship with yourself is the only one that lasts forever. Don't sacrifice that for a relationship with someone else.There were moments when it was tricky to distinguish who I was outside of a relationship; I would lose my sense of self. The person you're with loves the person you are. You can't sacrifice that in an attempt to please them or fabricate intimacy. You have to be true to yourself before anyone else.
4. Unless something is obviously relevant to your present, keep the ex files in the past.At the beginning of a relationship, it seems like a good idea to share about everything. But unless something from a past relationship is relevant to the relationship you're in now, there's no need to drag the ghosts of the past into this brand-new chapter.
5. The easiest way to ruin your life is to never take a risk.My parents met each other sky-diving. They were fearless and passionate and bonkers. Taking risks? Yes, please. If they'd been too afraid to try it, they'd never have met over the breaking dawn in Finland. They followed their own passions to the edge of the earth and it opened up a whole new life for them.
Opening your heart is a huge risk. It makes you feel alive. It might end in tragedy, but, really, wouldn't it still be worth it?
6 Take everything one day at a time."Let's go to Patagonia, let's build a cottage in the mountains, let's have four kids." It's fun to imagine the future, but how many of the things we imagine actually pan out the way we planned?
Try not to plan for the decades to come. Don't make expectations for a future that you can't count on. Enjoy every moment. Let your relationship unfold before you, one day at a time, one step at a time.
7. Jealousy doesn't start with your partner. It starts with you.More often than not, the root cause of jealousy is not disregard perpetrated by your partner. It is insecurity that lives inside you and rears its head whenever you're not being assured that you come first. It's important to be with someone that makes you feel special, but if you find yourself constantly jealous, you may want to explore what's feeding those feelings of insecurity you can't escape.
8. If you have to change to make someone want you, or change them to make them someone you want, it's never going to work.It's hard enough to change ourselves, right? Whether we want to lose 10 pounds or learn a new language or stop cursing so much, these deeply ingrained habits take serious effort and commitment to change. You have to really want it. So, how well do you think it works to try to convince someone else that they need to change something about themselves that they were perfectly fine with before you came along? It doesn't work, and it breeds resentment. If you focus on becoming your best self, you'll attract someone who's doing the same thing. When you don't want to change them and they don't want to change you, that's how you know it might actually work.
Every setback, disappointment, and heartbreak we face can offer us lessons that help us move forward in a healthier way. Learning these lessons is key to uncovering true happiness. Look for the lesson in every loss, and you'll find yourself being grateful, even in grief.
This article is written by Lesya Li culled from Mindbodygreen.